Wingless Dreamer Literary Contest 2019
Welcome Dreamers! This is an open letter to all the aspiring writers around the globe to participate in our Wingless Dreamer Literary Contest 2019 for online journal Winglessdreamer.com. We give emerging writers a platform to gain recognition through their Literary submissions disregard of their nationality, gender, age, disability or race differences.
Winner will receive:
*Chapbook publication by WP edition in spring 2019
*Entitlement of “Wingless Dreamer 2019”
First 50 runner-ups will receive:
* Chapbook publication by WP edition 2019
* Merchandise or Gift Hampers
Submission fee: $5 ( pay through PayPal https://www.paypal.me/winglessdreamer)
Contest Period: (1st November-28 February 2019)
To participate submit your work through our website forum or visit: https://winglessdreamer.submittable.com/submit
You can be a dreamer too!
• Submissions are invited only through our online submission system or via mail at email@example.com
• Entries must be entirely your own work.
• Entrants must be at least 18 years of age.
• All manuscripts should include a cover page including title of the submission, a brief bio and contact info. Writers must submit one entry per submission.
• The acceptable submissions must extended with .pdf, .docx, .rtf, .rtfd only.
• The Manuscripts should be formatted in an easy-to-read font such as Garamond or Times New Roman, 12pt.
• The word limit for Flash fiction must not exceed more than 300 words and Short story not more than 1500 words. Poems may be of any length.
• This is an opened themed submission. Writers are free to write on any topic.
• Any entries found to be violent, abusive, harassing or discriminating will be disqualified and entrance fees will not be refunded.
• The result will be announced on our website www.winglessdreamer.com in February 2019.
*Please note that submission fees of minimum amount $5 allow us to offer a $1,000 honorarium and also to offset the cost of publishing and promoting the winning collection. 100% of your fee will go toward supporting the publication of an excellent poetry, flash fiction and short stories collection and to supporting our mission to bring the highest quality literature into the world.All submissions will be carefully read, reviewed, and considered for this prestigious prize. Thank you for your understanding.